SudPrize® is committed to helping children learn in the most effective way possible. We believe the ideal way to achieve that goal is by combining physical children's products with digital applications, and by actively involving parents in the learning process.
3. Personal Information and Children: We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We do allow children to record their voice within the app; however, that recording is not collected on our servers, and instead is stored locally, only in the app and on the device. We do not receive the voice recording.
If SudPrize® learns that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 13 through our apps, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete any such data from SudPrize®'s records.
4. Personal Information and Adults: Through our apps, SudPrize® may collect the following information from parents:
- Parent’s name or user name
- Email address
- Your child(ren)’s first name(s) or user name(s)
- Your child(ren)’s age(s)
- Your child(ren)’s gender(s)
Providing the above information is optional. Your name/username, if provided, would be used for keeping track of your information and your child(ren)’s in-game data such as frequency of play, accuracy, mistakes and their strategies. Your email address is collected only if you subscribe to our newsletter or for email updates and reports. We include information on how to unsubscribe from such communications within every email that we send.
We ask for your child(ren)’s first name(s), age(s) and gender(s) so that we may personalize communications sent to you related to your child(ren)’s progress within the app. Such information is optional. You can contact us by email to request to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored. To make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If needed, we may ask for additional information to verify your identity prior to completing such a request.
5. Collection of Non-Personal Information: SudPrize® collects certain non-personally identifiable information from our users, such as device ID (UDID). We do not combine personal information with non-personal information. Anonymous, non-personal data is used for internal operations, such as analyzing the effectiveness of our apps, improving our features, and for other, similar purposes. For example, we collect anonymous data on in-game activities to analyze common paths of learning, mistakes, and strategies in order to better adopt the software activity to meet users’ needs.
6. Third Parties: Tiggly uses a third party to assist in the analysis of our apps, including analyzing the general behavior and characteristics of users participating in our app. In doing so, we may share non-personal data, such as your UDID with third parties. That anonymous information provided to third parties is used for the purpose of measuring the performance of our app, page views, number of visitors, and similar statistical measures. The anonymous information is collected through features of the apps and through cookies.
7. Third Party Terms and Conditions: By using our App, you may be subject to third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, and social networking services. Providing links to any such third parties does not constitute SudPrize® sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
Certain features that SudPrize® may offer, such as social networking, may use third party services to provide authentication with a social networking ID. In connection with such use, certain personally identifiable user and/or membership data may be transferred automatically to and from SudPrize® apps. Such features are only offered within the parent section of the apps.
The parent section of SudPrize®'s apps contains links to SudPrize®'s website and social media.
9. Disclosure of Data: If needed in order to operate our apps, personal and non-personal information we collect may be shared with our service providers who support and administer the internal operations of our apps, such as maintaining user accounts and providing customer service. All such service providers are required to agree to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data, and may not use it for any other purposes.
We also reserve the right to release personal information to comply with a judicial process or law enforcement investigation, or in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy,liquidation, sale of assets, wind-down of business or related due diligence. Any such release of data will be done in compliance with applicable law, and only if the receiving party agrees to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of that information.
SudPrize® stores all data and information in secure operating environments and implements reasonable and generally accepted industry practices to prevent unauthorized access to the data. Please note that SudPrize® cannot and does not guarantee the security of materials or information transmitted to SudPrize by users over the Internet or through wireless connections.
SudPrize® maintains offices at 6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 120W
12. Special Notice to California Residents: Individuals who reside in California and have provided their Personally Identifiable Information may request information regarding disclosures of this information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests should be submitted to us at the following email address: email@example.com or in writing at our offices.
13. Third Parties: The following third parties may be associated with the SudPrize® apps: Google Analytics.